Limited Edition Giclée Fine Art Print
Each made with Love and magic
Part of my 'Where two worlds collide' Project
10% of the print profits goes towards the amazing conservation work done at the Toucan Rescue Ranch.
Limited Edition Prints
Once they are gone they will not be printed again, so go treat yourself be that lucky human. My aim as an artist is to touch as many peoples hearts and homes with some ocean magic.
Size dimensions/Limited Edition runs:
A3 Limited Edition of 44: 297mm x 240mm (11.7” x 16.5”) - £144
A2 Limited Edition of 22: 420mm x 594mm (16.5” x 23.4”) - £222
A1 Limited Edition of 11 - Original painting Size: 594mm x 841mm (23.4” x 33.1”) - £404
These prints are Museum quality standard Fine Art prints, made with love and printed with care. They are printed on high quality German Etching paper made from 100% cotton (310gsm). They look and feel like an orginal.
The original painting of 'Pura Vida' is available for £8,500 and is size A1. All details about orignals and how to purchase can be found here.
Story Behind the Painting
‘Where two worlds collide’ is a project celebrating all things that live in and around the ocean and rainforest of Costa Rica – especially focusing on the area where these two worlds meet.
Pura Vida is a common phrase used in Costa Rica and translates to 'Pura Life'. I wanted to create something that sums up Costa Rica for me in one painting. Creating a fantasy and dream like world, playing with Vibrant colours, characters and composition. All reference images for this painting were taken by me whilst exploring costa Rica in 2019-2020. The keel-billed Toucan featured in this painting was inspired by my visit to the Toucan Rescue Ranch, where I had the pleasure to meet Patrick. He was one of the oldest residents at the Toucan Rescue Ranch. Patrick was confiscated as an illegal pet from someone's home and I got to see him enjoying his days at the Toucan Rescue Ranch, San Jose. I was captivated by his inquisitive funny character and knew he was going to be the star of the show in Pura Vida
You can read more about the story behind the painting here.
Handling instructions for giclée prints
My giclée prints are exceptional museum quality, professionally printed on heavy weight paper. The care taken during the copying, digital image handling and printing mean that my artwork prints are virtually indistinguishable from the original. As such, to look perfect they should be treated with as much care as you would an original. All prints are packaged with great care and love with the aim of arriving with you in perfect condition.
To ensure that you can treasure my artwork for years to come I recommend a few simple steps:
- They should be unpackaged and handled with great care – clean hands and surfaces whilst avoiding any finger prints on the surface of the print. If in doubt, simply let a reputable framer handle the print for you.
- I recommend having my prints professionally framed. Good framers will be able to help you decide on a frame and mount style to suit both my artwork as well as your personal preferences, allowing my artwork to look beautiful in your home.
- As with all artwork, to prevent long term damage prints should be displayed where they will not be subject to direct sunlight.
WHEN DO I SHIP PRINTS
- Giclee Print orders are completed in the order that they are received
- Once you have placed an order we will try our best to dispatch the prints as soon as we can but please allow up to 2 weeks for prints to be made and shipped
- Please allow up to 1 - 2 weeks for deliveries in the UK and up to 2 - 3 weeks for international orders
- When despatched you will receive an email with your shipping tracking number
HOW DO I SHIP PRINTS
- All prints are sent tracked and signed for and only sent using reputable couriers e.g. DHL
Please note that international orders may be subject to duty/customs taxes and/or fees. These vary per country and are the buyer's responsibility. Your package is sent with the required customs form label. This will include the contents and purchase price of your item(s).
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Giclee prints are non-refundable. Once you have purchased a print the order may not be cancelled. If there are any visible signs of damage to the packaging of your order when you receive it please take clear photographs of the damage (whole package, close up of the damage, etc. including the posting labels) before opening any of the packaging. If there is any damage to my artwork inside then please also take photos clearly showing the damage. Send your photos and a description of the damage to me at > firstname.lastname@example.org < following which I can review and take appropriate action.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm proud to say that all orders use plastic free packaging. To help the environment either recycle or reuse the packaging and help make all our fish friends happy!
I look forward to your order!