High quality C-type Matt Poster Print
Made with Love
Reef stories is a watercolour painting in partnership with The Ocean Agency and Glowing Gone that has the mission to capture the stories of the reef from life to death and then from restoration to hope. Within the painting I am capturing the individual stories of the residence who call this reef their home. She is a life size coral reef that's just under 2m wide and 1m high. I have had made all my own paint for this piece that is vibrant in colour in daylight and at night it glows mimicking the bioluminescent found in corals and adding an interactive element to the painting. You can read more about the project here.
A3: 297mm x 240mm (11.7” x 16.5”)
A2: 420mm x 594mm (16.5” x 23.4”)
WHEN DO I SHIP PRINTS
- Print orders are completed in the order that they are received
- Once you have placed an order we will try our best to dispatch the prints as soon as we can but please allow up to 2 weeks for prints to be made and shipped
- Please allow up to 1 -2 weeks for deliveries in the UK and up to 2 - 3 weeks for international orders
- When despatched you will receive an email with your shipping tracking number
HOW DO I SHIP PRINTS
- All prints are sent tracked and signed for, typically sent by courier e.g. DHL
Please note that international orders may be subject to duty/customs taxes and/or fees. These vary per country and are the buyer's responsibility. Your package is sent with the required customs form label. This will include the contents and purchase price of your item(s).
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Prints are non-refundable. Once you have purchased a print the order may not be cancelled. If there is damage to the order apon arrival please send photo's to > email@example.com < to be reviewed - all orders are carefully packaged and sent with love.
I'm proud to say that all orders use plastic free packaging. To help the environment either recycle or reuse the packaging and help make all our fish friends happy!
I look forward to your order!