4/200 'The Hunt'
Limited Edition Giclée Print
Edition of 200
Made with Love
These prints are Museum quality standard Fine Art prints, made with love and printed with care. They are printed on high quality German Etching paper made from 100% cotton (310gsm). They look and feel like an orginal.
A3: 297mm x 240mm (11.7” x 16.5”)
A2: 420mm x 594mm (16.5” x 23.4”)
A1: 594mm x 841mm (23.4” x 33.1”)
A0: 841mm x 1189mm (33.1” x 46.8”)
About the Piece:
"Suddenly out of the blue appeared two tiger sharks, both started to circle me in a hypnotic dance. My heart began to race. Let the hunt begin" - Dirty Rock, Cocos Island, 15/04/19
To read more about 'The Hunt' behind the image, please go over to my blog
This painting is apart of the 200 Shark collection that is an on going project. Every 60 seconds on average 200 sharks are lost from our oceans due to human impact. My mission for the 200 sharks project is to raise awareness about the incredible and diverse species before it is too late. Each shark and ray I dive with and paint has its own encounter stories, photos and artwork. Thank you for supporting my mission, each 200 shark print sold goes directly towards developing this project, hopefully creating a shift in our perseptions and turning fear into love. You can read more about my mission here.
Handling instructions for giclée prints
My giclée prints are exceptional museum quality, professionally printed on heavy weight paper. The care taken during the copying, digital image handling and printing mean that my artwork prints are virtually indistinguishable from the original. As such, to look perfect they should be treated with as much care as you would an original. All prints are packaged with great care and love with the aim of arriving with you in perfect condition.
To ensure that you can treasure my artwork for years to come I recommend a few simple steps:
- They should be unpackaged and handled with great care – clean hands and surfaces whilst avoiding any finger prints on the surface of the print. If in doubt, simply let a reputable framer handle the print for you.
- I recommend having my prints professionally framed. Good framers will be able to help you decide on a frame and mount style to suit both my artwork as well as your personal preferences, allowing my artwork to look beautiful in your home.
- As with all artwork, to prevent long term damage prints should be displayed where they will not be subject to direct sunlight.
WHEN DO I SHIP PRINTS
- Giclee Print orders are completed in the order that they are received
- Once you have placed an order we will try our best to dispatch the prints as soon as we can but please allow up to 2 weeks for prints to be made and shipped
- Please allow up to 1 - 2 weeks for deliveries in the UK and up to 2 - 3 weeks for international orders
- When despatched you will receive an email with your shipping tracking number
HOW DO I SHIP PRINTS
- All prints are sent tracked and signed for and only sent using reputable couriers e.g. DHL
Please note that international orders may be subject to duty/customs taxes and/or fees. These vary per country and are the buyer's responsibility. Your package is sent with the required customs form label. This will include the contents and purchase price of your item(s).
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Giclee prints are non-refundable. Once you have purchased a print the order may not be cancelled. If there are any visible signs of damage to the packaging of your order when you receive it please take clear photographs of the damage (whole package, close up of the damage, etc. including the posting labels) before opening any of the packaging. If there is any damage to my artwork inside then please also take photos clearly showing the damage. Send your photos and a description of the damage to me at > email@example.com < following which I can review and take appropriate action.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm proud to say that all orders use plastic free packaging. To help the environment either recycle or reuse the packaging and help make all our fish friends happy!
I look forward to your order!