Limited Edition Giclée Fine Art Print
Each made with Love and magic
Limited Edition of 20 in each size
Once they are gone they will not be printed again, only 60 are being made and edition signed. So go treat yourself be that lucky human. My aim as an artist is to touch as many peoples hearts and homes with some ocean magic.
These prints are Museum quality standard Fine Art prints, made with love and printed with care. They are printed on high quality Canson Platine paper (310gsm).
About the Artwork
This photo was taken in Cocos Island, Costa Rica on a wild dive filled with life, sharks, rays and wonder. It was towards the end of an epic dive and the group I was in started to ascent out into the blue for our safety stop. As I was staring into the dark blue abys of Cocos Island suddenly a beautiful Spotted eagle ray soared overhead. Her stargazed wings in a wave-like motion as she gracefully flew into the dark depths below. Without even thinking I started to follow her, losing all track of time and depth I was mesmerized by her beauty. As I was taking this photo my dive computer started to beep at me frantically, without realising she had taken me down with her. I said my last goodbyes as I slowly started to return to the group above. Watching her until all you could see where tiny white stars glimmering in the twilight zone below.
'Twilight' won the Nature Category in the National Geographic Traveller Photography competition 2020.
The Judges Said: "The deep blues of this photograph create a sophisticated, calming image. It's a wonderfully spare composition, and the simplicity of the lines of the ray are sublime."
A3: 11.7 x 16.5
A2: 16.5 x 23.4
A1: 23.4 x 33.1
Handling instructions for giclée prints
My giclée prints are exceptional museum quality, professionally printed on heavy weight paper. The care taken during the copying, digital image handling and printing mean that my artwork prints are virtually indistinguishable from the original. As such, to look perfect they should be treated with as much care as you would an original. To ensure that you can treasure my artwork for years to come I recommend a few simple steps:
- They should be unpackaged and handled with great care – clean hands and surfaces whilst avoiding any finger prints on the surface of the print. If in doubt, simply let a reputable framer handle the print for you.
- I recommend having my prints professionally framed. Good framers will be able to help you decide on a frame and mount style to suit both my artwork as well as your personal preferences, allowing my artwork to look beautiful in your home.
- As with all artwork, to prevent long term damage prints should be displayed where they will not be subject to direct sunlight.
WHEN DO I SHIP PRINTS
- Giclee Print orders are completed in the order that they are received
- Once you have placed an order we will try our best to dispatch the prints as soon as we can but please allow up to 2 weeks for prints to be made and shipped
- Please allow up to 1 - 2 weeks for deliveries in the UK and up to 2 - 3 weeks for international orders
- When despatched you will receive an email with your shipping tracking number
HOW DO I SHIP PRINTS
- All prints are sent tracked and signed for, typically sent by courier e.g. DHL
Please note that international orders may be subject to duty/customs taxes and/or fees. These vary per country and are the buyer's responsibility. Your package is sent with the required customs form label. This will include the contents and purchase price of your item(s).
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Giclee prints are non-refundable. Once you have purchased a print the order may not be cancelled. If there is damage to the order apon arrival please send photo's to > email@example.com < to be reviewed - all orders are carefully packaged and sent with love.
I'm proud to say that all orders use plastic free packaging. To help the environment either recycle or reuse the packaging and help make all our fish friends happy!
I look forward to your order!